Top 10 Holiday Gift Ideas for Car Lovers from Lifter-1
The leftovers from the Thanksgiving feast are packed into the fridge for late-night snacking. Football games are being played on nearly every channel on the TV. Lights and garlands are going up around the neighborhood. This means that the holiday shopping season has finally arrived, and it’s time to get out that list and start checking off gift recipients. By this time of year, you probably know what everybody in the house wants for the holidays. But if you don’t know what to buy for the car lover in your life, we have a great idea!
All you have to do is drive down the street and you’ll see that there’s a mad rush for the doors at shopping malls and retail stores everywhere. So, if you’re trying to avoid crowds – there’s not much advice we can give on the subject. What we do know is this: when it comes to buying gifts for those who love their cars, there are a few small gift ideas that really bring out the smiles. Fortunately, you can pick up most of these gift ideas at local auto parts shops such as O’Reilly Auto Parts, NAPA Auto Parts, and CARQUEST Auto Parts.
Here are the Top 10 Holiday Gift Ideas for Car Lovers!
- Lifter-1 Bug & Tar Remover – Easily removes the toughest road tar, tree sap and bugs from your finish. Just spray on, wait 30 seconds, rub area with a clean cloth, and wash away the gunk and grime! Their car will look beautiful.
- Leather driving gloves – A classic holiday gift, warm and comfortable. Can’t go wrong.
- Insulated Travel mugs – No more coffee, tea, or soda spills to ruin upholstery!
- Digital Tire Gauge – No more guessing about the exact air pressure in the tires.
- Jumper Cables – Doesn’t it always seem like those things get borrowed and never returned? A new set of jumper cables are always a welcome sight.
- Traveler Road Safety Kit – One of those all-in-one kits with road flares, emergency items, and first aid gear shows that you really care.
- Car Air Fresheners – Always a welcome addition to the rearview mirror. Pine scent is a favorite.
- Mini Flashlight – Can really come in handy if they’re stopped on the road somewhere and need a decent flashlight. Buy them a couple!
- Windshield Ice Scraper – They can always use a spare scraper. Buy various sizes.
- Lifter-1 Carpet Stain Remover – In the effort to keep floor mats and carpets looking spotless and new, nothing does a better job than Lifter-1 Carpet Stain Remover. Good for grease stains, ink or oil drips, coffee or soda pop spots, fast-food spills, tracked-in tar, and the inevitable pet stains.
Lifter-1 has served the automotive market for over 20 years and prides itself on selling products that really work. We take great satisfaction in manufacturing products that easily remove the toughest road tar, tree sap, and bugs from the finish on your auto. Our citrus-based formula contains no kerosene and is safe on clear-coat finishes. Spray on. Wait 30 seconds. Wipe with a clean cloth and rinse. Lifter-1 Bug & Tar Remover is as easy as that!